Our Corporate Culture
A friendly workplace and paths for professional growth are hallmarks of working at WC Smith. When you join our team, we provide the training, resources and expertise you need to learn, grow and thrive in your career. Supporting you will be a network of colleagues who boast an average tenure of over 10 years working for WC Smith – indeed, many of our employees have been with us for 25 years and more.
You’ll also join a company – and staff – that are committed to the people and fabric of Washington, DC. We create nonprofit organizations and facilities that provide educational, employment and arts services, organize community service days for schools and parks, and run a summer youth jobs program for DC teens. You’ll have no shortage of opportunities to “get involved” with our city when you come on board.
It is also used to diagnose and to treat a condition that causes the eyes to cross. In: Manual of Emergency Airway Management, Walls, RM (Eds), Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia 2004. NSAIDs, including NALFON, can lead to new onset of hypertension or worsening of pre-existing hypertension, either of which may contribute to the increased incidence of CV events https://apotek24.org/. This is a simple method that approximately calculates the definite integral of the area under the pain relief curve by calculating the sum of the areas of several trapezoids that together closely approximate to the area under the curve.
WC Smith is proud to offer its employees a wide range of popular benefits. From attractive health/dental coverage and retirement savings plans to professional development and work/life opportunities, our package is designed to keep our employees healthy and happy.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Low Cost Virtual Visits
- Employee Wellness Program
- Nutrition and Weight Loss Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reimbursement Program for Fitness Facilities
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Voluntary Legal Insurance with Identity Theft Monitoring
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Company Social Events & Team Outings
- Summer Youth Employment Program
- Career Development and Manager Training Programs
- Annual Awards & Recognition Program
- Company Paid Certifications & Licensing
Check out the opportunities we have available now.